Connected World.TV Broadcaster of the Year
Broadcaster of the Year (click to enter)
The highest honour bestowed at the Awards, the ConnectedWorld.TV Broadcaster of the Year is awarded to the broadcaster considered to have done most to advance the concept of ‘content everywhere’ by demonstrating a clear vision of how the Connected World can complement traditional broadcast distribution.
This award is open to any organisation commissioning or curating content in order to broadcast linear TV channels to a specific country or region of the world (cable networks or satellite platform operators are not eligible for this award).
Judging criteria will include:
- Evidence of commitment to online distribution as a complement to traditional broadcast
- Scope of the broadcaster’s online/multi-screen/social TV strategy & its success
- Scale of incremental audience reached compared with core broadcast audience
- Audience growth trends since 1st September 2011
- Business model & its success
- Unexpected outcomes
Due to the tremendous interest and the exceptionally high quality of the entries from across the industry, some of the categories originally offered have been sub-divided in order to give more pioneering companies a chance to gain the recognition they deserve.
Please see '2012 finalists' press release in the News section of our website for the most up-to-date category information.