Connected Industry Awards Finalists
The Connected Industry Awards seek out the innovative technology companies who are providing the platforms and infrastructure that create the new and secure routes to market required for a sustainable connected content industry.
Due to the tremendous interest and the exceptionally high quality of the entries from across the industry, some of the categories originally offered have been sub-divided in order to give more pioneering companies a chance to gain the recognition they deserve.
The original Award for TV Service Delivery Platforms has been expanded into two sub-categories:
- Applications, techniques and toolsets that are giving rise to new business models
- Services, platforms and architectures that are delivering these business models
Finalists are listed in alphabetical order.
TV service delivery – applications, techniques and toolsets
- Mariner for frostt
- Minerva Networks for iTVFusion 5
- NAGRA for MediaLive OTT
- QuickPlay Media for OpenVideo Platform
- thePlatform for mpx
- Vision247 for XtremeIPTV
TV service delivery – services, platforms & architectures
- Cisco for Videoscape
- MobiTV for MobiTV TV Everywhere
- MobiWorld Media for SPB TV
- Nativ for MioEverywhere
- Viaccess-Orca for its IPTV/OTT Service delivery platform
- Xstream for MediaMaker
- Civolution for NexGuard
- NAGRA for NOCS3
- NDS for VideoGuard Connect
- Signiant for Media Shuttle
- Verimatrix for VCAS
- Viaccess-Orca Video Content Security Solutions
Information on booking tables, or seats on shared tables, at the gala Awards dinner in Amsterdam on Monday 10th September, can be found here.